Sunday, January 5, 2014

TonyMoly CatChu Wink Tony Tint in Cherry Pink Reveiw

Here's another birthday present that my hubby got me from Amazon.  You can find the product here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004HXXO1I/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

This is the sample size, but I received 2 of them and some samples.  The bottles are so cute and it comes with quite a bit of product to sample:
I would compare this to Benefit's Benetint.  I used this on my lips and on my cheeks to give it some color, since the Nature Republic BB Cream really gave me a clean slate.  Here's how the Cherry Pink looks on me:
I find it to be very flattering on my fair skin.  It comes across more red than pink.  I only used 3 tiny dots on each cheek and only one swipe on my lips to get this kind of payoff.

I only wanted the sample size to try out, but I think I'm going to have to get the larger size.  Just like Benefit Benetint, TonyMoly offers several colors including an orange, red, and 3 milky tint colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment