Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nature Republic By Flower BB Cream

Here's another birthday present that my hubby purchased for me from Amazon.  You can find this product here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055X8H3O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1.  Please be advised that the packaging is different than what is pictured, but the product is still the same.  It comes in a 1.18 ounce tube.
So here is my face with only moisturizer (Philosophy's Hope in a Jar):
As you can see, I have some broken capillaries, uneven skin tone, major pore issues, and some dark circles under my eyes.

Here's my face with one layer of Nature Republic By Flower BB Cream:
It does a pretty good job of covering the above mentioned issues.  It does have that typical Asian BB cream gray cast to it, but nothing that a little powder can't fix (as demonstrated in this next photo):

This is my finished face with some Laura Geller Balance N Brighten in Fair.

Overall I would say this BB cream is pretty solid and with it being under $12 (with shipping), it makes it a decent bargain compared to the pricing of some of the other Asian BB creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment