Friday, January 3, 2014

Mijin Cosmetics EGF paper mask review

For my birthday, my hubby went to my Amazon wishlist and bought a bunch of things.  One of my wishlist items was for these pre-moistened paper masks.  You can see the item here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00347FTXE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.  You get 10 different masks for about $12.

Today, I'm going to talk about the one marked EGF.  I used it this morning, because I only had 4 hours of sleep and I needed something to perk me up.  So after showering, I grabbed a cup of coffee and applied this mask for 20 minutes.


If you really want to know how far off your facial dimensions are from being symmetrical and perfect, just apply one of these masks (as demonstrated by my face below).
Now I know that some people put the eye flap parts over their eyes, but I like to tuck them in for some extra hydration around my eye area.  I mean, I'm nearing 40, so I feel it is important to pay attention to that area, as well as, I only had 4 hours of sleep.  Thus, the baggage under my eyes was comparable to a car airbag going off.  I wanted to see what this would do for that.

20 minutes later....
After I took off the mask, I did rub in the "essence" as stated on the package to do.  I think it did a pretty good job of depuffing my under eye area.  My skin feels refreshed and extremely hydrated, which it has been feeling a little parched due to our 16 degree weather, and the fact that coffee and tea are my best friends when I'm cold.

Overall, I would recommend the EGF mask, especially, for the winter time cold/dry weather.  I think it's a good value at a little over $1.20 per mask.  I will have more to review in the future, so stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment